"External Consultancy delivers an independent, objective view, new ideas, creativity and a fresh perspective to critical business issues."
External Consultancy can be delivered in a number of ways depending on client need:
- The need for specific expertise not available internally.
- The need for extra resource to address something already identified.
- The need for expertise in the identification of problems and recommendation of and if necessary implication of solutions.
And in a number of areas including HR strategy, performance management systems, organisation design and development.
- Major Global Finance Company: Strategy in the UK to harmonise 6 sets of employment terms and conditions for 8000 multi-site employees following a number of acquisitions.
- Holiday and Financial Services Provider: Ensuring HR Strategy was fully aligned with and would deliver the ambitious business strategy and engaging business directors in the delivery of the HR strategy.
- Telecommunications Organisation: Development of a people Strategy for the organisation to drive engagement and action.
- Government commission: Development of reward structures.
next - subject Facilitation